I utilize every skill in my arsenal to motivate, inspire, train, and coach people every day.
I love striking the match and setting people on FIRE with their reason for being. When you know what you like and what you’re good at, you’ll back into your PURPOSE. When you’re doing what you love, you’ll be fired up with PASSION about it. When you’re excited to meet the day, you’ll roll over and out with POWER. And when you embrace your inner brilliance of knowledge, wisdom, and resources; you will take bold ACTION to positively influence the world!
I coach, train, motivate, push, and lead business owners and civic leaders.
What makes me Qualified? I am
– a National Top 100 Lawyer who led my own law firm for 12 years, including through the 2007-08 economic crisis.
– a CPA, first in Corporate America at PricewaterhouseCoopers and Deloitte, and now leading my own accounting firm.
– a publisher of three award-winning magazines and inspirational/motivational authors, five of whom are bestsellers.
– a coach of successful women business owners and leaders through my leadership development and training non-profit.
– an executive producer of entertaining and informative television and radio shows, and events.
– a keynote speaker for groups and organizations that include Corporate, Civic, and Faith-based.
– the wife of Rev. Brian K Blackwell and mother to my sweet little girl Angelica G.
There’s no time for imitation of some other person’s brand, style, or swag. I’ve been in the making 42 years and my clients reap the benefits of all my experiences – the good, bad, and… Brilliantly BOLD!